Tuesday, February 26, 2008

First assigment...

So like yesterday was the first day of school and we had moral studies, nothing much except today at tuesday we got our FIRST assigment and it was only the first week!! =( Luckily its easy la lol. Oh i wanna change this BORING bg but i wanna use a wallpaper of my own. Steph!! Can help me?? lol if you notice my bg has changed then i dont need your help liao if stil havent change then help me steph!! T_T lol i feel like drawing my fav anime later so see yea! =D

3 comments:

Stephyz said...

see lar...meddle with things lar! xD

Hahahaha!!

padan!

xD

anyways, nxt time got any probs tell me on blogger..oh yeah, I won't be able to surf much nw coz my first pra exam is this sat.

I'll help within the hols. tata!

☆ Vanessa ღ ヴァネッサ ☆ said...

lol ok. when you finish then?

Stephyz said...

Don't know..have to see first..... drop by my blog nxt time when u need help.

btw, when r u going to NS? R u even going????