Thursday, June 25, 2009

Finally!

Finally im having my semester break! Phew! Been hectic for the past couple of days getting everything done and stuff =.="" well now that its over i can kick back and relax. want to watch some anime finish hahaha and i still need to go learn my driving. Hmmm i wonder how much a fender bass is gonna cost in Kuching? I want to learn bass~ i feel jealous whenever there are people who can play instruments so well. Feels like im handicapped you know what i mean? ahha at first thought of learning guitar but after watching K-ON! I realised on of the character (Mio) is right. That playing guitar draws the audiences attention to you. Which totally freaks me out as i cant stand people looking at me too much. I'll end up losing confidence and stumble on myself you know? Bass still not a lot of people will pay attention to which is a relieve as i can concentrate without having people staring at me .____. so you can say bass is nice for me la hahahahha.

Onto another topic, yesterday i watched Transformers 2 the movie. Since im not such a fan of anything that is robotic example Gundam or transformers i watched it just cause it looked good. well thats just me. I'd like to watch G.I Joe though and Ice Age 3 hahaha those looks good. OH and Avatar The Last Airbender the movie is coming out next year! I cant wait! THe teaser trailer looks good too but im kinda miffed at the casting. Seems to me like they can do better..hopefully it doesnt come out horrible. Lol can only wait now..

No comments: