Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why didnt i watch this sooner??!

So yesterday i started watching Mai-Hime and i could NOT stop!! Watch till today then finish >:O! This is what we call an addictive anime. OMFG I REALLY LOVEEE IT!!! No wonder so many people ask me to watch it! rawr!! soooo cool! I think most likely most of my readers know wat is Mai-hime anime lar ho? xDD Not only i love the anime BUT the BGM is one of my favourite groups! Yuki Kajiura! If you know me, you sure know my taste in music de xD Yuki kajiura's music got feature in alot of animes. One of em would be mai-hime <3<3 Now im totally addicted to this anime rawrrrr. Obviously u can tell ba. Header pic is from tat anime, display picture and my music all is from mai-hime. LOL. well i dun want to bore u with my anime crazyness. You guys watch it yourself then you know why i like it xD

1 comment:

meth 。スカーレ said...

Bokuwa otaku ja nai!

jk vay ;p
peace,out.