Monday, January 28, 2008

*Giggles*

hahhaha today i had some fun when a friend needed my help in making her ex angry and regretful for cheating on her. So she gave me his number and i was like " I know what you did to my friend you *tooot tooot*! You and your gf are full of *toot* and you both should die and go to hell!" And he didnt even have the guts to reply me ha! What a loser! *cough* so just now a lil around 8 something i laughed so hard i cried! And do you know what the jokes about?? lol! Girl's chest. hahaha my friends kept referring to our 'chest' as limau hahaha and they said mine was the biggest of them all. i was like "huh?!" lol and they told me mine was big cause i always eat papaya! o.O" so we had fun saying whose chest was which fruit. lol one of em was watermelon! And another is pamelo! hahaha anyway besides that nothing much lar. But hell was that funny!

No comments: