Friday, December 28, 2007

Finally.

Yay. I finally got my computer back. I missed you (computer) sooo much =P. Actually, i got my computer back on thursday but i was too lazy to blog that night hehehe. i dont know why....but...i feel very happy and full of love today =) my face was always smiling today when i was working. Well besides my weird facial expressions today =P tomorrow at 8pm im going to pick up my aunty from the airport. And i cant wait to open the presents. yeah. plus on monday im going to get my pay check for woking =))))). well other then that i've been obsessing over an anime called Avatar: The last airbender, the storyline is so awesome and characters are a fab. As the story progresses, the character's attitude start to change for the better. Lol you should watch it if you have te time. its on nickelodeon and on tv3. Season 3 is out. i cant wait for the rest of the episodes. It's starting to get even more interesting =)). Anyway here is a video on the four nations in the world of Avatar. See yea.

No comments: