Tuesday, December 4, 2007

*No idea what i should put*

~Hi~ Today is my first day blogging on blogspot but you don't want to know about that do yea? I'll tell you what happened last night on 4th december 2007. Yesterday, i finished my SPM exams so now im finally free =P. After exam, i went home, took a bath, had lunch and me (including brother) and mum went shopping at Tun Jugah and Sarawak Plaza for my dad's Xmas present. Got him a really nice shirt =) from Lea Centre. After that i bought a cheese cake for my mum since it was her birthday. She had'nt got around to eating it yet >.< At night after dad came back from work, we went out and had Japanese for dinner and i paid for it =) The food was not that great but we came out full and happy =P especially mum who got a new LV bag from dad. I enjoyed the night =)))

No comments: