Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Xmas Everyone!

Hi people! Sorry for not updating my blog for awhile, my computer is still getting fixed and wont be getting it back till this wednesday. Anyway, last week on tuesday...or was it monday?? >.<" Anyway, i was invited to play in a music video with some other friends for my church and it was sooooo much fun. I'll put up the video in this blog later so you can see. Plus today is Xmas eve and i had a big dinner with my mum, dad and bro. I shall type down the menu now =P *Chicken with sour cream and mushroom soup, potato salad, mash potatoes, steamed veggies and strawberry cake* Mouth watering is it not? lol After dinner we opened our presents and i got a new COOLCAT purse, perfume, knee-length pants, a awesome Planetshakers cd+dvd and a gorgeous blue bag from mum *love it soooo much* I'll take a pic of it when i'm free. Tomorrow i'm going out with my friends michelle and others to calebrate Xmas together. It would have been more fun if *someone* was'nt lazy. And You know who you are!!! =P heheh that's all for today. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments: