Sunday, December 9, 2007

My poor cat

Went to my grandpa's (mum's dad) house today after church and found out that my lovely cat named Angel has been neutered and she is soooo skinny now its so pitiful =( but she should be ok in a week or so. I'll be starting to work tomorrow at my grandpa's office which is right across the house. Hopefully with the income i can get myself a new computer or upgrade the one i have now. Beside's that, auntyRoselind (dad's eldest sister) is coming to Kuching from Australia where she lives with her 3 kids (my cousins), Ah ma (dad's mum aka my grandmother) and aunty Jenny (dad's second sister) for a visit. She always bring lots of goodies! Yum! =P Anyway i'll be learning how to drive soon, hope i will pass easily. Wish me luck yea? =) I guess that's all for today, will tell you what happened at work tomorrow. Nitez

1 comment:

Stephyz said...

oww...kesian angel! x_x

anyways, van....GET A CHAT BOX!! XD

I can't keep posting a comment everytime!! lol!!
it's tooo annoying & slow for me!! xD

HOPE, SHE GETS BETTER!!!!

XXXX,
Stephyz